The Management of the Tamale College of Education has officially released its 2022/2023 provisional lists for successful applicants.
To Print your Admission Letter;
- VISIT HERE
- Use your Application Reference Number to search for your name
- Click on it when found to print the admission letter
NOTE: The password to print your admission letter is your phone number used during the application.
You can also use the steps below;
How To check the Tamale College of Education Admission List
To check your name, Kindly follow the procedure below;
- Visit Here to login into the portal to check
- Select College of Education and 2022 as the year of admission.
- Select Tamale College of Education
Enter your reference number.
- If you’ve gained admission, your name, together with the program will pop up.
- Successful applicants shall receive an SMS that contains their Application Reference Number and a unique Code which they should use to print their admission letters
Payment of School Fees
You are required to pay an admission fee of GH¢3,441.50 on or before 30th December 2022.
Payment should be made at any ADB branch nationwide by transflow using your Application Reference Number