It will be recalled that towards the end of the 2022 academic year, the semester for colleges of Education was disrupted by the nationwide CETAG industrial action on 11th November 2022.
Given the above, the assessment activities on campus were curtailed culminating in the suspension of the End of Semester Examinations for Level 200s and Level 300s in some Colleges.
And by a collective decision by the Colleges affiliated to the University of Education, Winneba, as well as, the work programme of ITECPD, the following Calendar has been issued for the guidance of all colleges to help complete the 2021/2022 academic year in order to commence the 2022/2023 academic year:
- Both Levels are to report to the college on 3rd January 2023
- Lectures are to start from 4th to 14th January for both levels.
- Level 200s will commence their end-of-semester examination from the 16th to the 21st of January 2023
- Level 300 students will commence their exams from 23rd to 28th January 2023.
- The majority of the colleges will be welcoming their freshers on 21st January whiles others on 30th January 2023. Freshers are advised to stick to the date indicated on their admission letters.
It should be noted that the New Academic Year (2022/2023) Starts On 30th January 2023.
NB: Level 400 students should also note that their out segment will commence right after their examination, hence they should prepare when reporting on the 3rd of January, 2023