The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has Friday, 20th January 2023, released postings totaling Fifteen Thousand, Five Hundred And Seventeen (15,517) for trained teachers who enrolled to undertake their mandatory national service for the 2023/2024 service year
In a missive from the NSS Secretariat, all the prospective national service personnel are asked to log onto the Scheme’s website to check their postings and then proceed to the various offices for registration and validation at designated centers in the regions.
According to the Scheme, registration and validation would commence at all centers in the country from the 20th to the 28th of January 2023.
Deadline For Confirmation & Validation
The deadline for confirmation and validation is Saturday, 28th January 2023
Service Commencement Date
All Personnel are to note their service will begin officially on Monday, 6th February 2023.
Registration & Validation Processes
The following are the procedures that the Newly Trained Teachers will have to go through to get registered and validated;
- Visit the NSS website HERE
- Click on check postings, and sign in to print a copy of the appointment letter.
- Proceed to the user agency (school) for the endorsement of the appointment letter by the head of the school with an official stamp.
- After endorsement by the user agency, visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating the date and time for regional validation and acceptance.
- National Service Personnel accepted by user agency and has booked an appointment
should proceed to the NSS Regional Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN).