How To Check Mampong Technical College of Education Admission List
To check your name, Kindly follow the procedures below;
- Visit Here to login into the portal to check
- Select College of Education and 2022 as the year of admission.
- Select Mampong Technical College of Education and
Enter your reference number.
- If you’ve gained admission, your name, together with the program will pop up.
Note: You can also CLICK HERE for the Full List.
Admission Procedure & Other Notice
- You can Visit HERE to print your Admission Letter, Acceptance Letter, Personal Record Form, and Prospectus.
- Complete the acceptance and personal record forms and submit them in addition to the admission letter (plus one passport-sized picture) at the College Secretariat for verification and endorsement.
- You are required to present the original copy of your certificate to the College Secretariat for verification and endorsement. You will then be issued a special code that will enable you to pay your admission fees at the bank.
- All Applicants who have been offered admission into the College are to pay a non-refundable Admission Fee of Two Thousand, Nine Hundred and Ninety-One Ghana Cedis, Fifty Pesewas (GH¢2,991.50) and an Examination Fee of Four Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis(GH¢460.00), per semester, SRC dues of Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢300.00), a Centenary Project of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis. (GH¢200.00), and a Centenary Souvenirs of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00) totaling Four Thousand One Hundred and FFifty-OneGhana Cedis, Fifty Pesewas totaling 4,151.50). You are required to pay the fees at any branch of GCB Bank.