As reported earlier, some trainees could not receive the 6th-month payment made by the Students Loan Trust Fund on March 2, 2023.
Given that, an Email has been sent to the various Colleges of Education With the affected Students for the necessary corrections to be made.
Read also: Special Notice From SLTF to Teacher Trainees
According to SLTF, payment to such students was unsuccessful due to Wrong Username on Ezwich. That is, the names they used to register with SSNIT are different from that on their Ezwich cards.
What to do;
The affected students as a matter of urgency must do the following;
- Visit the Bank to check if there are funds to load.
- Check the arrangement of their name on the E-zwich card and compare it to what you have in school
- Recheck their E-zwich number
- Visit any SSNIT Office to check and Verify the arrangement of the names they have there and their SSNIT number.
- They are to also check their names on their Ghana card and the number as well.
After all these necessary checks and verifications, you are to provide your updated information to the Allowance coordinator at your college for onward submission to the Students Loan Trust Fund.
This information also applies to students who have not received any allowance since they enrolled in college. The necessary corrections are to be submitted to their coordinators on or before 10th March 2023.
Keep visiting Our Site or join our telegram channel as we keep you updated with news and information from the end of STLF