The Ghana Education Service is requesting application from qualified trained teachers who have Diploma in Basic Education Certificate to be considered for employment.
- To facilitate Learning Using the 21st Century technology
- Continuously improve learner’s ability to researching using new technology
- Teach highly motivated learners, cater for learners with different learning abilities and help them achieve excellent academic results.
- Attend relevant and continuous professional development sessions
- Use a variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of learners’ competency
- Any after responsibility that would be assigned to you by your Head of institution
Applicant Who Wish to Apply should Meet the following criteria;
- Must have completed Diploma In Basic Education Programme and has no outstanding examination or referrals.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Service
- Must have passed the National Licensure Examination
- Must be ready to work wherever his/her services would be needed.
If you are qualified and passionate teacher looking for an opportunity to train the Ghanaian Child to contribute to nation-building in the future, access the GES Official website HERE to apply from 10th February 2023 to 24th February, 2023.
It should be noted that only application forms accessed on the website would be accepted for employment by the Ghana Education Service.