How To Check Your Admission Status
To check your name, Kindly follow the procedure below;
- VISIT HERE to login into the portal to check
- Select College of Education and 2022 as the year of admission.
- Select Enchi College of Education
Enter your reference number.
- If you’ve gained admission, your name, together with the program will pop up.
You can also VISIT HERE for the Full Lists.
- Successful applicants shall receive an SMS that contains their Application Reference Number and a unique Code which they should use to print their admission letter
You are required to make full payment of a Non-refundable Admission Fee of Two
Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety-One Ghana Cedis, Fifty Pesewas (GH¢2,991.50) and an Examination Fee of Nine Hundred and Twenty Ghana cedis (GH¢920.00) for the academic year.
Pay the total amount of Three Thousand Nine Hundred and Eleven Ghana Cedis, Fifty Pesewas (GH¢ 3,911.50) at any networked branch of ADB Bank Ltd or GCB Bank Ltd by 6TH JANUARY, 2023, if you accept this offer of admission.
Please inform the Teller you are using TRANSFLOW for ADB and ETRANZACT for GCB to pay Enchi College of Education Fees.
You will forfeit the offer of admission if you fail to pay your admission fees by FRIDAY, 6TH JANUARY, 2023.